Saturday, February 14, 2009

Uncle Pete Update

Just a quick update before I head off to work...

Uncle Pete is getting better slowly... well he got a little better and now, well... he's not getting worse. Which I think is actually a great thing!

Still in the hospital though so keep that love comin this way. Thank you for your prayers.

God has blessed us with Uncle Petes improvement and also with family. My Gramma Loli and Auntie Terry came into town on Wednesday from Michigan and Uncle Dino flew in late last night.

Uncle Dino was having a really hard time getting here but thankfully he made it (Thank you Lord) with a one-way ticket. We'll worry about getting him home later... :) So for now we will unify our Valdez-ness and give Uncle Pete our much needed love.

*** and on a Valentine's Day note ***

This is not my favorite time of the year. Yes, while I now have a Jason, he's 1000 miles away and well... I guess... not feelin too much into celebrating "his sweetheart"... oh well... oh bah :(

But Chulainn is going on his first "group outing" tonight with about 7 of his friends. They're all going to see Coraline and I'm going to take Cian. Cian and I are going to sit away from the pre-teens (so Cian loves to call them). I'm looking forward to hanging out with my little dude tonight and he's excited to see the movie. He read the book last year and has been waiting for the flick ever since he finished it!

I'm sure Chulainn's excited too because he gets to hang out with his (just a friend - girl) friend, Alex. She's awkward just like him. Perfect. No need to grow up too fast.

Anyhow, what did you do for Valentines Day?
Keep that love coming for Uncle Pete. Thank you for your prayers.

Love you tons and tons.

No comments: