Wednesday, December 3, 2008

To Do

I've been super busy lately.
Life has a way of doing that.
But I'm going to take 5 minutes (and I'm timing myself)
to blog a little and share our life
I'm doing this while watching John & Kate Plus 8
The boys are at their dad's house for the evening
I got home at 9:45 pm after a little Christmas shopping
But before that I went to my divorce class
at Faith Bible Chapel in Arvada
It was Mexican Night in the Church Cafe
and I ate tacos and chocolate pudding
with my 60 year old friends

The snow is powdering sugar outside and it's so beautiful

This is my To Do list tonight (no order):

* Organize all gifts
* Wrap all the gifts
* Organize Christmas Card list
* Address cards
* Take some Emergen-C in a little while
* Do some laundry
* Hang up my coat, vest, scarf and gloves (yay snow!)
* Start the book I just bought in Boulder
* Try again to comment on Mom's blog (couldn't do it this morning)
* Publish my blog
* Upload Thanksgiving pics
* Go to bed

I bet I can get at least 5 of these things done tonight.

I lost track of time. Oh well. Blogs over. Love you!

What's on your To Do list?

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I'm glad you took some time to share what you've been up to this week. Your class will be ending soon and you'll miss those friends you've made over the past 13 weeks. I hope you stay in touch with them. Snow? I'm glad it's the powdering-type NOT the avalanche-type! Sounds like your to-do list is getting you in the holiday spirit--that's a nice thing to feel. Ok...now, where are those Thanksgiving pix? Share 'em with your Mama! Love you!